Easy breakfast burritos are a quick and easy meal to make and they're quick and easy to heat up when you need something for breakfast on those mornings when you're really pressed for time. These breakfast burritos are like an entire meal packed into a tortilla.
Easy Breakfast Burritos Recipe
Servings: 10 burritos Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
15 slices of bacon.
2 cups shredded cheese.
2 bell peppers, chopped.
1/2 an onion, diced.
1 cup canned mushroom slices.
- Scramble the eggs.
- Remove the eggs from the skillet and add the bacon, peppers, onion and mushrooms to the skillet. Cook until the bacon is cooked to your liking.
- Dump the contents of the skillet into the bowl with the eggs and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Divide the contents of the bowl amongst the tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese liberally onto the burrito filling and roll the burritos up.
- Wrap each burrito in plastic wrap and place it into a freezer bag. Place the freezer bag into the freezer.
- When you want to eat the burrito, unwrap it and microwave it for 2 minutes or until hot.