What Is the Fat Loss Factor?
If you've been trying to lose weight and have searched far and wide for a diet and weight loss plan that actually works, there's a pretty good chance you've already heard of the Fat Loss Factor. In fact, a good portion of the visitors to this review page probably found it as a direct result of searching for "Fat Loss Factor Reviews." For those who haven't heard of the Fat Loss Factor program and stumbled across this review by accident, it's a diet and fitness program that's tailor-made to help participants burn fat quickly and keep it off.
What's It About?
The program doesn't attempt to sell you on a miracle approach to weight loss. Instead, it uses common sense principles that have been proven time and time again to work. It teaches healthy eating habits, a fit and happy lifestyle and the mental changes needed to reach your desired weight.
The Fat Loss Factor begins by introducing basic fat loss principles like eating healthy and exercising that are found in most weight loss diet guides, but goes on to separate itself from the pack by including the following advanced techniques most people aren't aware of:
- A complete body detox and liver cleansing program that will give your metabolism a quick boost.
- A list of liver-cleansing foods that can be eaten to keep the liver in good working order.
- Healthy and affordable fat-burning foods that can be eaten in order to allow you to eat your favorite foods like cookies, cake and ice cream in moderation.
- Foods that are guaranteed to make you gain weight.
- How stress is related to weight gain and how you can take steps to eliminate it.
- Lies you've been told by food companies looking to sell you unhealthy foods.
- An exercise program that only requires 15 minutes of work three times a week. That's only 45 minutes of exercise total per week!
- The real reason most diets crash and burn and how the Fat Loss Factor helps you avoid this all-too-common pitfall.
The system is based around the belief that toxins in the body make it harder for the body to burn fat. As toxins build up over time, the liver struggles to process them and starts storing them away in fat cells to get them out of the bloodstream until the liver has time to deal with them. If you continue putting toxins into your body and never take steps to eliminate them, it becomes difficult to lose weight because the liver is slow to metabolize the toxin-filled fats it's locking away.
Who Created the Fat Loss Factor?
The Fat Loss Factor was created by Dr. Charles Livingston. He's a real doctor who graduated from the world reknowned Palmer College with honors. He's written a number of articles on weight loss and created a series of books known as the Fat2Fit Weightloss Systems prior to his creation of Fat Loss Factor.
What Do You Get When You Purchase Fat Loss Factor?
While most weight loss programs overcharge and under-deliver, I'm impressed by just how comprehensive this program is. You don't just get an e-book that explains the diet, you get all of the following items delivered immediately upon purchase:
- The Fat Loss Factor System. A bonus quick-start video is included that sums the system up in 10 minutes.
- A guide that helps you set reasonable and measurable weight loss goals and a food diary and exercise log designed to help you reach your goals. This is your roadmap to success.
- A measurements form that will allow you to track your progress to see exactly how much weight and how many inches you've lost.
- Videos that explain in detail how to cleanse the liver and body and why this step is crucial.
- A custom program that allows you to search the menus of 70 popular restaurants and more than 5,000 foods to find healthy foods you can eat on the road.
- Shopping lists that have been created for you that can be printed and taken to the store, along with a bonus video showing you exactly what to look for on food labels when you get there.
- Exercises for all skill levels, along with 5 sample routines that only take 15 minutes.
- Free lifetime access to updates.
To top things off, Dr. Charles offers something I've rarely seen from any diet plan. He's providing a year's worth of e-mail coaching as part of the package. It doesn't cost anything extra and you're able to consult with him anytime you have questions or issues.
So, What's the Catch?
Best I can tell, there is no catch.
I was a little thrown off by the way the books jumped from topic to topic, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for an effective diet plan. This one appears to be a good one that's based on making healthy changes that lead to a healthy lifestyle. I would have liked to have seen more referencing to various studies and resources done in the book. I know a lot of the content of the book to be true thanks to research I've personally done, but would have liked to have seen the sources for some of the information I wasn't aware of.
I also don't care for the sales tactic of showing the price as an exorbitantly-high price and then discounting it a few paragraphs later. How much is it? It's $792. No, wait...It's $45. No, guess again. It's only $37 if you act now.
Minor flaws in the sales pitch notwithstanding, this appears to be a solid diet plan and I was impressed by how comprehensive it was. There's little left to the imagination if you follow this plan to a T. Those who are looking for an EASY BUTTON for weight loss will need to look elsewhere, but this is a solid system that should work for those willing to put in the work.
How Much Is It?
After reading the lengthy sales page, I was expecting to suffer a bad case of sticker shock when I got to the price. You get everything for $47. If you buy by clicking on the image below, you'll get an additional $10.00 off and it'll only cost you $37:
If you still aren't sure and want to watch a video about the Fat Loss Factor, here's a link to a video describing many of the aspects of the Fat Loss Factor system:
Click here to watch the video!